Consumer Awareness Guide
This valuable guide shows you how to avoid many of the common pitfalls homeowners often make when undertaking remodeling projects.
If you’ve been thinking of remodeling but are concerned about how to ensure a successful experience, you won’t want to be without this comprehensive and valuable guide.
Inside we cover:
- What Makes a Project Successful?
- How to Avoid the 6 Most Common Misconceptions
- What to Watch Out For
- 16 Methods Contractors Use to Offer Lower Prices
- There’s More to a Project’s Cost Than Labor & Materials
- Costly Mistakes Buyers Often Make
- What to Look For in a Contractor
- 21 Questions You Should Ask to Choose the Right Contractor
- How to Ensure a Smooth Project
- 13 Questions to Ask a Contractor’s References